Foreman & Airhart is an accounting and financial services firm that specializes in providing outsourced business management to small and medium-sized manufacturing companies. We provide exceptional accounting, financial management, and tax and business advisor services to precision manufacturers. A member of the MPMA (Minnesota Precision Manufacturers Association) we have deep experience working with manufacturers.
Precision manufacturers rely upon Forman & Airhart when they need a CPA firm that concentrates on the manufacturing industry. With our technical knowledge and experience, we are able to meet the unique needs of the precision manufacturing industry, bringing you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have the benefit of sound, ethical, and savvy financial counsel.
As a manufacturer, you face critical business decisions:
- Should I add more capacity to my plant?
- How much raw material inventory should I keep on hand?
- When is it time to retire old assets?
- Am I paying my employees a fair market price?
- Will future tax changes impact my plans to buy new equipment?
- How can I identify my most profitable customers and jobs?
Precision Manufacturing Industry – Specific Services Offered
Precision manufacturers face ever changing financial issues, from rising raw materials, fuel, and health-care costs to increased overseas competition. It is crucial that you work with a financial advisor who understands the unique aspects of the precision manufacturing industry and can use this insight to assist you in improving your operations and profitability. Our service offerings reflect the unique needs and address the specific issues of the precision manufacturing industry. We provide:
- Tax preparation and planning
- Financial statement preparation
- Wealth management and planning
- Retirement plan administration and planning
- Supply chain management
- Salary and benefit evaluation
- Overhead rate analysis
- Restructuring pricing strategies
- Cash flow analysis
- Outsourced business/practice management
- Profit enhancement strategies
- Inventory cost analysis
- Production and inventory control management